* Stance "Rudy" Socks, $12. These are amazing socks and come in a plethora of colors and styles.
* Nixon "Sentry Leather" Timepiece in Saddle, $125. Nixon is such a cool brand. We want to be just like everyone in their photos.
* Mitchell & Ness "Cowboys Cornerback LS," $80. Between the vintage look, the amazing quality, the stripes on the sleeve and the elbow patches, we want this as a fan or not. It's just an awesome shirt.
* Nixon Mini Blaster, $100. You can drop it, kick it and splash it. How is this not on top of your wish list? Awesome bluetooth capability and serious sound.
* Field Notes "Expedition," $9.99. Field Notes is a fantastic brand with a cult-like band of followers. You should join them. Who doesn't love pocket-size notepads?
* Haus of Growlers "Republic of Texas", $24.99. Growlers are all the rage; we have them in teams as well.
* Phoenix & Fee Bracelet Set, $72. This is a local designer brand new to the store. These pieces are so unique. I have already started my own collection.
* Hanky Panky Crossover Bralette in Red, $46. These, I believe, speak for themselves. Decide for yourself.
* Chaser Brand Snake Print Sweater Over-the-Knee Socks, $48. I kind of die for these. They are comfortable, sexy and just plain amazing.
* Statement Necklace, $49. Tis the season for sparkles. The bigger the better.
* Hanky Panky Candy Cane Stripe Low-Rise Thong, $23. These are so cute. You decide if this keeps you on the naughty or nice list this year.
* Clutch, $36. Every girl needs her clutch this season. These have multiple compartments and pockets for all your hidden secrets.
THVM, stands for This Here Very Moment, was founded in Los Angeles, California in 2009.
THVM is a collective of creative minded people dedicated to designing and producing quality premium denim. THVM’s principals are based in the collaboration and relationship with multi-disciplinary arts. The brand’s aesthetic aim is to create sophisticated and refined designs, while being accessible to a wide audience. Simplicity is the core of the basics collection, allowing an individual to express their style and personality without the interference of over embellishment.
In conjunction with each seasonal collection, THVM also produces a magazine, THVM Rag, that celebrates the creative process. The goal of the magazine is to reveal innovative movements at a local and global level, while providing unique perspectives on established artists and creative personas. THVM Rag serves as a platform to share the inspirations and methodologies that reflect the design of the seasonal collection.
Based in Los Angeles, CA, the offices of THVM are housed in a century old factory that is home to a collective of artists, designers and musicians. The collective group works side by side, each in their own disciplines, and shares insight into the creative process. THVM hosts events that showcase local artists and performers and opens it’s studios to the public on a regular basis.
The interaction with diverse creative minds feeds the design of the collection, resulting in fresh and progressive styles originating from exploration. The washes may derive from the subtle grain of a photograph or the finish of a sculptural installation. The cuts may be inspired by the angular crescendo of a musical score and the movement from an accompanied dance.
MADE IN USA
We're excited to introduce Henry & Belle - arriving in-store this Fall 2014.
They met in 1931, against the backdrop of Chicago's thriving garment district. Henry Mann was a young designer; Belle, meanwhile, worked as a fitting model for the elegant, tapered styles of the 1930's couture. Henry and Belle fell in love and married in 1932. From that point forward, she was Henry's constant muse - the inspiration behind each collection he created. Through innovative, new materials, these designs weaved Henry's vision with Belle's insight into fit, movement and feel.
While she loved fashion, Belle eventually made the decision to give up her modeling career and become a volunteer philanthropist - a calling she embraced for the rest of her life. In the end, Belle was Henry's vision of perfection: a woman who was confident yet caring, chic yet natural. She looked good. She did good. Together, Henry & Belle not only built the successful family company that continues today, but also a legacy of steadfast commitment to philanthropy.
GET & GIVE
RIGHT AMOUNT OF GIVE
With every sale of Henry &
Belle, a portion is set aside for charitable causes—your purchase code gives you a voice in how we give. Once you’ve chosen a cause, we can send you updates from the recipients. Your voice matters. So, choose
Every now and then I run across a pair of jeans I want to wear every day. They go with everything, feel perfect and make me confident and happy. Right now that is every single pair of James Jeans that I own. Every. Single. Pair. Which at this point is quite a few. Because you know jeans are difficult. So when you find that brand, you want to own it all.
Everything in life has a unique fit with respect to everything else. It can be between people, between people and their pets, between an animate object and an inanimate, or even between me and myself. Fit is a manifestation of the relative balance and compatibility between any relationship amongst infinite permutations. Everything in the universe therefore has a unique fit to everything else in the same. You come across a pair of jeans with an amazing fit. You go as far as calling it the perfect fit. Such a pair is perfect fit to you, but to that pair of jeans, your body is the perfect fit. This certain fit is a union between two matters, no matter the cause or effect.
Celebrities, press and real people (myself) look great, be it the Neo Beau, Twiggy, a distressed, grey or camo. Every month I can't wait for the new shipment. Do yourself a favor and check out James Jeans, currently available in both our Shops at Legacy and 2ND Street District locations.
*All the information and photos from this blog came directly from James Jeans.
I love that our store in Shops at Legacy is located right by Ella Bleu. It's such a cute, girlie store and I feel like I find something every time I walk in! Melissa, the store owner, has become a great friend over the last four years. One of my favorite things is combining our clothes and creating amazing looks. This time it's all about SUMMER!
Hanky Panky bralette & Chaser Brand peace top @ Gameday Cloth
Lace shorts @ Ella Bleu
Fringe vest & James Jeans cutoffs @ Gameday Cloth
Top, sandals & necklace @ Ella Bleu
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE OUTFIT!!!
Chaser Brand Kimono & James Jeans cutoffs @ Gameday Cloth
Fedora, sandals & necklace @ Ella Bleu
Heart sweater, Hari Mari flops, necklace & James Jeans shorts @ Gameday Cloth
Clutch @ Ella Bleu
'47 Brand Cubs tank @ Gameday Cloth
Lace shorts & sunnies @ Ella Bleu
THVM jeans @ Gameday Cloth
Kimono, top & necklace @ Ella Bleu
Check out Gameday Cloth on Pinterest, Instagram, Web, Twitter & Facebook.
Check out Ella Bleu on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Web & Instagram.